»

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Part 2 the verse in Job.

JOB 4:12
"Now a word was secretly brought to me, And my ear received a whisper of it. 13) In disquieting thoughts from the visions of the night, When deep sleep falls on men, 14)) Fear came upon me, and trembling, Which made all my bones shake. 15) Then a spirit passed before my face; The hair on my body stood up. 16 It stood still, But I could not discern its appearance. A form was before my eyes; There was silence; Then I heard a voice saying: 17) 'Can a mortal be more righteous than God? Can a man be more pure than his Maker? 18) If He puts no trust in His servants, If He charges His angels with error, 19) How much more those who dwell in houses of clay, Whose foundation is in the dust, Who are crushed before a moth? 20) They are broken in pieces from morning till evening; They perish forever, with no one regarding. 21) Does not their own excellence go away? They die, even without wisdom.'

So let's break this down to really understand what Eliphaz is relating to Job. The first sentence Ol'Eli tells Job something that happened to him that no one else knew about. He obviously regarded it as a significant spiritual encounter full of some hidden Knowledge. He fully believed what occurred was the (ha) Gospel truth.
"In disquieting thoughts from the visions of the night when deep sleep falls on men" He was having nightmares which tells us he had entered into R.E.M. sleep. So he was completely unconscious physically. ( but suddenly) "Fear came upon me with trembling that made all my bones shake." Something jolted his body awake. I believe that though our minds and body enter into a sleep state. Our spirits are always on. Not God conscience, but on. I believe Eli's spirit became aware of another spirit in the room and reacted violently. Causing a direct response to his physical body. Or the other spirit manifested physically upon Eliphaz. After all he was having nightmares and anxiety he also mentions fear. I won't pretend to know what exactly was taking place but I have had similar encounters with the spirit realm in my sleep. We also know that it wasn't a noise that woke him because he is careful to mention that the entity was silent until it spoke.

Ok, so now he's conscience. we know he is no longer dreaming because your not aware of your physical body when you're unconscious. So for the rest of the experience Eliphaz is awake, aware, and taking notes. He sees a spirit with his own eyes which are now open. And describes it as a form with out any distinguishable features. However he mentions that it stood still which leads me to think that there was some sort of physical dimension to it. I don't think it was transparent or a mist. It could also have been a completely physical form that he simply did not recognize because he had no reference for it. " I could not discern it's appearance" it certainly wasn't human or animal, but it was real.

I thought the " Hair on my body stood up" was interesting too. You can find this in almost any ghost/alien encounter documented. There could be a number of metaphysical reasons for this, including electromagnetic field disturbance. It is said that all living things have an energy or aura as some call it. It is documented, but I believe that the human spirit in relation to our soul condition is what projects our energy. Or countenance as the Bible refers to it. ( of course I'm willing to be wrong on all of this) That's all for now...............

3 comments:

Lex said...

That's not even the good part yet. (I don't do this when I watch movies, by the way.)

God's Love Changed Everything said...

And I love how I can hear you saying all this in the excited, yet calculated way you do....

Thank you, Timothy.


Waiting for more :)
b

Anonymous said...

Mufasa (OOOOOooooOOOOo) say it again, MUFasA.... I will have to call you this weekend and set like at least half an hour to discuss this very juicy stimulating topic...