»

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"Sunny Get the Nannites"

OK,.....................so for the next couple of installations I will attempt to blog upon one subject. ( and doubt arises.........so I punch it in the face, this is my place not myspace) Sorry, I was inspired by Lexi's spoken word blog.

For those of you who do not know. I am intensely interested by unexplained reoccurring phenomenons. Whether they appear in nature or science or the corner of our eyes. I am convinced that if you want truth from the past you have to seek origins, or a first documented occurrence. I have found in my few years as a Bible believing Spirit filled Christian that the Bible is a good place to start. And in my opinion is the best place to find anything regarding the human experience. Either of the mind, body, soul, or spirit.

So the other week I was reading through a few portions of Job, arguably the oldest written book of the Bible. Yet not the first book we read in the old testament. I believe the purpose of this book is to reveal to us the nature of Satan and the world religious view. Which also has the same source. Satan. Upon reading I came across a very interesting encounter with what I believe to be a fallen angel/Demonic spirit. Along with a few other verses. I believe this single encounter is one of the precursors of night terrors and alien abduction. Not to mention the world view of humanity. I think it is a key to understanding the strategy's of the enemy that we wrestle against.

In Genesis we ( the human race ) meet the nature of Satan ( Lucifer the rebel angel) in a powerful physical and verbal encounter. Which alters the course of God's original intent for humans and the earth as a whole. However it does not alter God's own intentions which remain to this day. And which we are invited to be co participants of........AWESOME.........more to come stay tuned. ( please forgive any misspelled words)

4 comments:

KnowYourGod said...

the misspelled are noted and stricken from the record, and like any good series there is a point and a hook you have both along with my awaiting attention :)

God's Love Changed Everything said...

Wait! Wait!
I want to sit back in my comfy chair and listen, hanging intently to every word. I wish you were sitting across from me so I can see you talk this out.

Wow. I can't believe I miss so much something we only started doing towards the end of our stay in IL- Tuesday night Fellowship ROCKED! Thank you to Lex and you for inspiring, motivating, and sustaining great conversation. (miss you guys! spread the word!)

I will now try to bring this laptop over to my chair to re-read your thoughts....

:)
b

The Academy Against Apathy said...

crap hope i can live up to the expectations now..........NO PRESSURE NO PRESSURE!!!

Lex said...

I've heard this message before, peeps. It's good, and worth the wait. I promise.