»

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The spirit's true identity.

Then I heard a voice saying: 17) 'Can a mortal be more righteous than God? Can a man be more pure than his Maker? 18) If He puts no trust in His servants, If He charges His angels with error, 19) How much more those who dwell in houses of clay, Whose foundation is in the dust, Who are crushed before a moth? 20) They are broken in pieces from morning till evening; They perish forever, with no one regarding. 21) Does not their own excellence go away? They die, even without wisdom.

'Now here is the portion of the verse where the entity gives its self away. At the same time trying to produce a self image for Eliphaz that he is a lesser creation than the fallen Angel speaking with him. The words this demon chooses are methodical and intentional. With a much desired result. Also painting an intimate picture of an unfaithful God towards His creation. " If he puts no trust in His servants, If he charges His angels with error, How much more those who dwell in houses of clay," Continually reminding Eliphaz of the inferior existence of those living within the constraints of mortality. Keeping Eliphaz's focus and directing it towards a lie based on circumstance. This is a technique we find daily in our spiritual warfare. I am continually reminded by way of suggestion of all my circumstances and inadequacies."

If He puts no trust in His servants, If He charges His angels with error." Right here the spirit gives its self away. The origin and it's intentions become clear. This spirit is a fallen angel no longer in obedience to God its creator. And a bit bitter from the sound of it. It's not a long lost loved one trying to communicate from beyond the grave.

6 comments:

Tami said...

good observation, timothy. you have a sharp mind.

Tami said...

shoot them thar skeets tomorrow, timothy. shoot em up reeal goood.

Tami said...

*AHEM!!* Um, I believe you said something about blogging on Monday. Yesterday was, in fact, Monday, senor, and I see no new post.

The Academy Against Apathy said...

I'm drafting right now, sorry. I have a few routs this can go so i'm really trying to check my sources and make sure my research it spot on. I think it's a pretty important subject. so I want to take my time with it. But not too much time.

Anonymous said...

Could you give me a call and let me know when you are blogging again? Sheeesh! Hurry it up.
Mike I.

The Academy Against Apathy said...

sure...............pffft.