»

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dreams and Seed Act 2


Dream No2 of the same night. Lex and I were on some property connected to a country road. we headed south along the road on either side was a small ditch, typical of country roads. On either side of the ditch were more properties. All farm properties with feilds.......some of them were just fields. The sky looked like a cloudy night sky with deep deep purples and silver streakes. All up and down the road the properties made semetrical grids or squares on either side. The road was about one half mile long. I think that I was at one far end, and on the other end......was aparameter of Super Cells about 50yrds wide each. They extended from the cloud cover to the ground and seemed to be alive with Lightning.......but no thunder.

The parameter extended parallel to the road along the backs of each field roughly 250yrds from the road on each side, and appeared to be moving in from all sides. The storm was comming and was unavoidable. It's appearence was certain destruction. Tje only light sources came from small electric lights, but mostly lighning.Along some of the ditches were very small brush fires. which didn't seem to be spreading at all. I believed they had been caused by a lighting strike. Only it was as if the fire had already done its damage and was now burning out.

We decieded to head back to our property and the safety of a large house of which I never saw the outside as a whole. Most of what I saw was the interior. On the way to the House, I past by some people planting seeds in one of the fields. In fact it was my mother with at least one other man who seemed like a new person she had recently recruited. His knowledge of planting was newly learned and not at all complete. It was as if my mother was training him, mostly by example. Though he did seem to quote her with something that affirmed her position of wisdom. I exchanged a few words with my mother that I cannot remember. What I do remember was her face and her new friends face. The scene was fast paced as I was passing right by them. My mother, though surrounded by this ever encroching storm kept a peaceful steady confident countenance. Her Circumstances did not deter her from her sewing seed. Which she did in an old style manner of scattering about from her seed pouch.
It seemed to be more important than the circumstance. She seemed to know she still had time before the supercells reached her.

Back in the house. Of which may have been an old church I visisted once or twice. I went from one end to the other. I past through a large gym area checking locks which is something I do often. A good habbit of years of closing a skate park, and other businesses. Now the storm was no longer an issue. It became a priority to prevent a trespass.
As I got to the back door I knew there was something on the otherside to meet me. I knew it was evil what ever it was. Just like in a suspence film, as I tried to hold the nob of the door to activate the lock the nob turned back and forth with resistance even as when I released the Nob. Not being one to hide from the unknown. I opened the door, and met the unknown with a no nonscence firm "Get Out". The door opened with out resistance and opened in towards me. Behind the door was nothing, but some small trees blowing in the wind of the storm. All most at the instance that I said words "Get out" I awoke and said them aloud.

1 comments:

Lex said...

That sounds like Moms. :)