»

Sunday, December 9, 2007

"More"over

I am convinced that you cannot properly fight Satan and his deceptions without the baptism of the Holy Spirit. John 14:26 But the Helper the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you ALL things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. John16:13a However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth;
Acts 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jeruselem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."

I was baptized with in the Holy Spirit shortly after my decision to live the victorious Christian Life for real. I was never the same after that moment. I became empowered in the Spirit, and Nature of God Himself. If God is for you who can be against you? I started to pray in the spirit (speaking in tongues) daily. I found it much, much easier to read, and understand scripture.

Then the battle was really on. I began to experience more episodes of sleep paralysis. Only now I was totally aware of what was going on the moment it would happen, and I wasn't scared any more. I would fight it tooth and nail, and even though my body didn't have the strength that I wanted to.....My Spirit was stronger! Eventually the hold of the enemy would break, and I would whisper "In the name of Jesus I rebuke you Satan, get out!" Then I would say it aloud, and sit up right with eyes open. Turn on the light, and look around for my adversary. Of course I would see nothing in the natural. I could feel Holy Spirit there with me. I knew I was safe, and that God was teaching me how to trust in Him and access the authority He's given each believer in Christ. I would go back to bed in the peace of His promises.
...................more to come!!

More to come:P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think personally as Corey Russell talks about wrestling in the secret place that God would entrust us with the Gospel- something from heaven that would change a generation- I think you have such a unique view (accurate also) into spiritual warfare and our mind/flesh, you should really consider preaching/teaching...

The Academy Against Apathy said...

As the Spirit Leads.....Thanks friend.