»

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Interpretation?

This last dream was very detailed, and troubling to me. I decided to take it to the Lord in Prayer. Here is was I have so far. I believe that the Lord is telling me that Prayer is seed that must be sewn before a storm, and that there is a harvest to reap after the rains have watered the ground.Though storms carry destruction and wind. They almost always carry some sort of water. The prayer is watered in layboring through the storm, and there is a harvest that is brought forth.

There was another dream that came before these two. I was fighting physically with some large powerful men. I could have taken them and subdued them. I knew that I was smarter, and faster, and had no fear. I also learned that if I took the battle completely into my own hands.......retrobution could effect the rest of my life. As it was not in me to Kill these men. Though I knew It would be easy for me to do so.

It was a mess. And very stressfull much like my secound dream.

A few weeks ago as a matter of fact the night of our Worship team Christmas Party
(Best worship team ever by the way)I had a very mild attack. where I started to fight a sleep paralysis episode. I imediatly got up rebuked whatever it was that was coming against me. And soon after felt the Holy Spirit tell me to pray! That I've been looking at prayer wrong lately. I let it become a burden based on my circumstance. I have not seen it as a weapon or as a ministry. The Holy Spirit Spoke softly, but firmly to my spirit, and said... There are things against you, and your church that you cannot number, Your enemy is relentless. They're are Satanist who pray continualy against God's people, and an antchrist spirit in everything the world promotes. However the Victory is yours if you live in it. Stay Sober, Watch, and Pray.

it has shaken me.

2 comments:

KnowYourGod said...

this is great, joel 2 right in your bedroom being fulfilled. God can bring such blessing, revelation, and joy to us while we sleep, like when He put adam to sleep to make eve. never let go now of these words.

Anonymous said...

*snore*